Kasugai: Healthy and Energetic
- Near northern Nagoya's primary transportation facilities such as the Tomei and Higashi Meihan Expressway.
- The Tomei, Higashi Meihan, and Route 19 Expressways pass through the city.
- Centrair is 45 minutes by train and 48 minutes by car.
- Next to Nagoya Airport, which provides small commuter flights and business jets.
- Parts of Kasugai, such as the Kachigawa area are aggressively undertaking urban development programs.
- Economy & Industry
- Kasugai is part of the "Aichi, Nagoya Monozukuri Research and Development Special Allocation Program." As part of this joint development project , Chubu University and the Kasugai Chamber of Commerce and Industry teamed up to create the "Kasugai Technology Exchange Plaza" dedicated to R&D. Some of the program's results include precision testing equipment and recycling technology of test chemicals.
- The municipality makes a subsidy system for the acquisition of lands and buildings for industrial invitations.
- Life and Culture
- Cultural programs such as "Building a Cultural Hometown: Kasugai Festival" and "Creating New Cultures: Culture Forum Kasugai" add to the rich culture of the city.
- Ochiai Park is one of Japan's top 100 urban parks.
Akechi Industrial Park
- Surface Area:
- Manufactured Products Shipped:
(100 million yen)
- Electronics, Pulp and Paper
- Oji Paper Kasugai Mill, Matsushita Ecology Systems
and Research Facilities:
- Chubu University
- Firm Location Promotion PT
- Joint research opportunities with the University of Chubu, which specializes in nanotechnology and alternative energy.
- Incubation facilities and regional consortiums.
- Excellent accessibility and fine industrial parks.
- Economic Promotion Section Municipal Service and Economic Affairs Department City of Kasugai
- 5-44 Toriimatsu-cho Kasugai, Aichi