Home of Toyota Motors
- Geographic center of Aichi Prefecture, 30 km east of Nagoya, with the Yahagi River dividing
the city into east and west.
- 50 minutes from Nagoya station via the Tsurumai Subway. (transfer at Fushimi station)
- 76 minutes from Centrair by train and 46 minutes by car.
- Vastly improved access:
- Three high standard roads running vertically and horizontally, as well as 5 Interchanges
and 2 Junctions (both Interchanges and Junctions newly built) provide excellent access.
- 10 minute access to an Interchange leading to a high standard road from anywhere
in the city.
- Economy & Industry
- Leads municipalities in shipment value of manufactured products.
- World-class automotive cluster centered around Toyota Motor. (number of factories: 889)
- Leading monozukuri technology and know-how base.
- Land is available on the Toyota Hanamoto Industrial Complex:
- 8.5 km from the Toyota Interchange on the Tomei Expressway and 4.0 km from the
Kanpachi Interchange on the Tokai Loop Highway.
- 46 km to the Port of Nagoya and 68 km from Centrair.
- 2 railway stations within 500 m of the complex.
- Life and Culture
- The birthplace of the Matsudaira Family, a powerful ruling clan for 300 years during
the Tokugawa Government.
- Toyota Stadium (maximum capacity: 45,000), Toyota Municipal Museum of Art collects
and displays modern and contemporary art
- Surface Area:
- Manufactured Products Shipped:
(100 million yen)
- 106,314 (2010)
- 422,344 (Sep.1.2014)
- 14,831 (2011)
- Automobiles and auto-related industries
- Toyota Motor Corporation, Taiho Kogyo Co. Ltd.
Aisin Takaoka Co., Ltd. Fujiseiko Limited, Toyota Iron Works Co., Ltd. Trinity Industrial Corp.
and Research Facilities:
- Aichi Institute of Technology: Research
Institute for Industrial Technology, Toyota National College of Technology Regional Joint Technology
Center, Chukyo University Institute for Advanced Studies in Artificial intelligence
- Toyota Hanamoto Industrial Site
*Surface Area ～ Number of Firms provided by Toyota City Hall
- Biggest and most advanced playing field of the automotive industry. Toyota leads
municipalities in value of manufactured products shipped.
- Automotive industrial cluster with an ever-active economy.
- Also, high standard and well-maintained roads help trade between businesses.
- Toyota City Hall
- 3-60 Nishimachi Toyota, Aichi